London | Supported Event | City Week UK, Guildhall, Monday 23 & Tuesday 24 April 2018
The RBCC is pleased to be supporting City Week 2018, which will take place at Guildhall, London on Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 April 2018.
For a 20% discount for RBCC members, please see below!*
Now in its eighth year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London, in particular. It consists of two days of cutting-edge conferences, workshops, social events and networking opportunities, with other satellite events being held later during the week.
- FSTIB: The UK’s International Financial Services Strategy
- Brexit: What does the UK need from a free trade agreement with the EU?
- One Belt One Road as a vehicle of developing the China-UK relationship
- US-UK: developments in ‘the special relationship’
- India: Fintech, smart cities and building on the UK & India’s respective strengths
- Unwinding QE and the latest developments in global monetary policy
- Where next for global financial regulation?
- Global green finance
- Reinventing financial services through Fintech
- Cashless future and the death of paper currency
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Rt Hon Liam Fox MP, Secretary of State for International Trade
- Valdis Dombrovskis, Vice-President and Commissioner, Euro and Social Dialogue, Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Andrew Bailey, Chief Executive, FCA
- François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor, Banque de France
- Sir Danny Alexander, Vice President and Corporate Secretary, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- David Bartlett, Chief Executive Officer, Financial Services Organisation, Department for International Trade
- Inga Beale DBE, CEO, Lloyd’s of London
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, Chairman of the Board, Société Générale
- Lord Norman Blackwell, Chairman, Lloyds Banking Group
- Nathan Bostock, CEO, Santander UK
- Ben Brabyn, Head, Level 39
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
- Simon Culhane, Chief Executive Officer, CISI
- Lord Hill of Oareford CBE, Former EU Commissioner
- Sir Howard Davies, Chairman, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, Confederation of British Industry
- Stephanie Flanders, Head, Bloomberg Economics
- Jacob Frenkel, Chairman, JPMorgan Chase International
- Miriam Gonzalez, Partner & Co-Chair, International Trade and Government Regulation Practice, Dechert LLP
- Mark Hoban, Chair, International Regulatory Strategy Group
- Charlotte Hogg, Chief Executive, VISA Europe
- Ian Johnston, Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Leslie Maasdorp, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, New Development Bank
- Jean Raby, Chief Executive Ofﬁcer, Natixis Investment Managers
- Barnabas Reynolds, Partner, Head of Financial Institutions Advisory & Financial Regulatory Group, Shearman & Sterling
- Sam Woods, Deputy Governor for Prudential Regulation, Bank of England; Chief Executive Officer, Prudential Regulation Authority
For a comprehensive list of speakers, please click here.
UK domiciled delegate fee (including your 20% discount):
- Both conference days (23rd
and 24th April): £716.00 + VAT
- Day One only: £396.00 + VAT
- Day Two only: £396.00 + VAT
Email: email@example.com (quote code above)
Call: +44 (0)1932 340115 (quote code above)
Internationally domiciled delegates whose application is accepted may attend City Week free of charge.
To apply for your place, please visit the City Week website at https://www.cityweekuk.com/2018. Alternatively, send an email to the City Week team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1932 340115.