St. Petersburg | Supported Event | Vedomosti HR Forum | Radisson Royal Hotel, Tuesday 26 March, 2019
The traditional annual project of Russian business daily Vedomosti will be held this year in the format of a discussion.
The first session of the event will focus on the latest changes in the field of employment legislation, as well as inviting comments from lawyers and market experts on today's most relevant HR topics.
The second session will be dedicated to modern technologies in the area of human capital management aiming to explore how new technologies change the process of personnel search, corporate culture and motivation.
Where: St. Petersburg. Radisson Royal Hotel
When: Tuesday March 26, 2019, 10:00-16:30
• Review of legislative innovations
• Court practices in the field of labor law. The controversial interpretation of the Labor Code in court
• How to prepare for State Labor Inspection checks. Share experience
• Technological solutions in headhunter procedure
• Search, motivation and staff retention. How digital technologies can help?
• Master class “HR Profiling. Unmasking of Cover Stories”
Representatives of St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region administration, heads and specialists of HR departments of large Russian and international companies, internal communications experts, labor and corporate law specialists, professional unions and associations, auditing and consulting agencies, mass media.
Scope of the Event:
Two practical sessions and a master class
Timings: 10:00 am 4:30 pm with coffee breaks
Cost of participation:
7.000 rubles + 20% VAT
5.000 rubles + 20% VAT - for RBCC Members
Tel. +7 812 325 60 80 доб. 263