24 March 2019
To subscribe to our newsletter click Here

Member’s Profile

Rustek SA
Member`s information
Exporting to Russia

In many cases you will need a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) or Declaration of Conformity (DoC) to Customs Union Technical Regulation (CUTR), confirming that your product confirms to Eurasian Economic Community standards and regulations. You may also need an operating permit from the appropriate authorities.

If your product is of a technical nature, and practically, if it operates in a high pressure/high temperature environment and is exposed to potentially dangerous fluids, you can be sure that such certification is needed. RUSTEK can be your partner to obtain the necessary certificates in the most efficient and economical way. Certificates and services that RUSTEK can assist you with are:

  • Consultancy in all the matters of certification, and other documents required for import and operation of equipment in Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus

  • CoC/DoC CU TR< RoK Permit to Use (Former GTTN K Permit), GPN permit for Operation

  • Metrology

  • Fire Safety Certificates

  • Assistance with Technical Passport preparation

  • Letters of Exemption

  • Translation work (text, drawings. Etc)

  • Strength calculation to GOST

RUSTEK specialises in certification of products and equipments for the process industries within the oil and Gas, Power, Chemical, and Petrochemical sectors.

If you can have a contact for delivery to these countries, or you are bidding or negotiation such contracts. Please contact us for further information and quotation.

For more information, please also visit our web site: